Executive Summary – Alawara Mansion
The property and business known as Alawara Mansion, located at 19 Alawara Drive, Tallai, Queensland, 4213; is for sale by tender on 1 October 2018.
Real Estate For Sale
On over 2 manicured garden acres (8,170 m sq), Alawara Mansion is a unique Gold Coast property and resort, centrally located in the prestigious rural suburb of Tallai.
The palatial estate features a grand mansion building, apartment building, themed pub building (The Frog and Toad), sparkling pool, tennis court, playground and stunning parklands.
See www.alawara.com.au for photos and a detailed description. Please note that new photos may not yet have been updated at this website.
Business For Sale
Trading successfully for more than 8 years, Alawara Mansion offers short-term accommodation for up to 26 guests per night and targets family reunions and do-it-yourself weddings and events.
The business generates over $250,000* in gross revenue per annum and has increased average nightly rates each year from 2010 to 2018.
Average of last 3 x completed financial years
|Average Nights Per Booking||4.78|
|Average Income Per Night||$1,040.24*|
The turn-key business offers an easy transition for its new owners, with $135,759.80* in forward bookings from 1 October 2018 (calculated as at 1 July 2018) and an operations manual detailing all facets of the business including sales, marketing, legal and accounting.
Ideal for a couple to operate part-time (approximately 2 days per week) and/or for anyone looking for an incredible investment, the business delivers solid income and excellent cash-flow, plus capital growth on a most desirable, real estate asset.
The owners, Geoff and Karen Brieger, operate the Alawara Mansion business via a company, which pays them rent and management fees of approximately $165,000 per annum.
Additional costs are currently $65,000 per annum; but will vary subject to the chosen level of involvement by the new owners.
- To investigate the opportunity, download and complete our non-disclosure agreement and email to Geoff Brieger on email@example.com.
- The counter-signed agreement will be returned to you with a code to access our due diligence documents, including: –
- Property history and government land valuations.
- Approvals, zoning and legality information.
- Business description and system documents.
- Financial documents and information.
- Summary of forward bookings (from 1 October 2018).
- Contracts of sale (Real Estate and Business).
When you have received your access code, return to this page and click here to access all documents. Note: You may view the page now, but will not be able to access any document without your access code.
- “Expressions of Interest” are to be submitted online at www.purplebricks.com.au or by telephone on 1300 309 768.
- Submit your formal offer by 5pm on Monday, 1 October 2018 to: -Eric Payne of WP Lawyers
Nerang Legal Centre, 26 Nerang Street,
Nerang, QLD, 4211PO Box 663, Nerang, QLD, 4211
Ph: 07 5596 0433
Fax: 07 5596 0449
Open houses will be held on Saturday’s and Sunday’s in September 2018 at 1pm.
Other inspections may be arranged directly with Adam Richards of Purple Bricks on 0423 744 045 / firstname.lastname@example.org